Celebration Education has chartered the Tallship American Pride for a homeschooler's scientific exploration of the ocean and Catalina!
- students raise sails like the golden-age explorers
- nature hike across the isthmus
- explore mud flats
- microscope observations
- touch tank
- bottom sampling
- water quality testing
- observe fish, marine mammals and invertebrates
- observe Catalina's native plants and animals
- sleep aboard ship or camp on shore
Cost is $305 per person, all meals included.
Students age 8 and up may attend without their parents for an additional $65.
Register by January 31.
You may pay for this trip in installments, using the following schedule:
$100 per person by January 31
$100 per person by February 28
Balance due by March 30.
Maximum 100 persons on this trip.
You may register here: http://celebrationeducation.ning.com/page/ocean-celebration