OC Homeschooling

Homeschooling in Orange County, CA

Looking for homeschool support? Need advice or guidance?

Come in to the Learning Bottega in Santa Ana for a free one-on-one chat with a veteran homeschooler!

Leave a message below or send me a private message to let me know your interest, along with when you would like to come in!

- Heather

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Sandy,

I think I communicated with you a while back...as I set up my login a couple of years ago. I would love to work with homeschoolers as I homeschooled my own 2 children for 8 years in the late 1980's-1997.  It was a fabulous experience, and I would love to promote homeschooling with a lecture about my thoughts and experiences.

Also,  I have a PhD in American Studies and have taught on the high school and college level on a Part Time basis...I am presently tutoring a Sylvan Tutoring in Huntington Beach on Saturdays.  I would love to offer to teach an American history class at your facility.  I don't know how this would work.  

I would love to come in to introduce myself and to talk about the possibilities of doing something with you.

Sincerely,

Sherry Marron

949-285-8652

Hi Sherry!

We would love to have an American History class at the Bottega!

Call or email me: (909) 446-5962, Heather@OChomeschooling.com

Thanks!

- Heather

RSS

Events

How You Can Participate On This Site:

- Add your homeschool-specific events. If you post classes on the events page, please only put the date the class starts.

- Add classes you enjoy taking

- You can make a page for your support group.

- Feel free to add your family friendly photos and videos!

- Post messages to the community in our forum!

Also join the Homeschooling OC Facebook group!

Donate!

Did you know that OChomeschooling.com has been online since 2001?

Would you like your business posted on a prime spot on this site? You can help support this site! Show us some love and throw a donation our way. Let us know where you would like your message/ad to be!

© 2017   Created by Heather Martinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service