OC Homeschooling

Homeschooling in Orange County, CA

All Discussions Tagged 'classes' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 Free Lessons at the School of Art

School of Art near South Coast Plaza is offering 2 Free Lessons for home schoolers.  Our east coast location has a thriving, morning home s…

Started by Tina Rodriguez

0 Oct 10, 2016

New Fall Art Workshops at Open House Creative

Open House Creative in Costa Mesa has their new 8 week art schedule up on their website. An approved vendor with most charter schools. View…

Started by Michele

0 Jul 30, 2015

HALO is the first non-profit public charitable organization in the nation for home schooled students to participate in extra curricular activities.

HALO is excited to announce our non-profit public charitable status approval. We have opened the door for all home school students to par…

Started by Dave Scott

0 Sep 24, 2012

Social Activities in North Orange County

Logo Learning Adventures   Logo Learning Adventures is a new location holding classes, social activities and more. Please see the link for…

Started by Amy Sayama

0 Sep 16, 2011

NEW SITE FOR CLASSES

www.AlessandraHansen.com

Started by Alessandra Brohmer Hansen

0 Jun 25, 2010

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!!

For information on classes for home-schoolers in South County, please check my new website:   www.AlessandraHansen.weebly.com   Quick summe…

0 Jun 24, 2010

CLASSES OFFERED NEXT FALL

I teach jr. high and high school classes from my home in RSM. I am attaching a schedule for next year in case anyone is interested. Please…

2 May 28, 2010
Reply by Nikki Lewis

RSS

Events

How You Can Participate On This Site:

- Add your homeschool-specific events. If you post classes on the events page, please only put the date the class starts.

- Add classes you enjoy taking

- You can make a page for your support group.

- Feel free to add your family friendly photos and videos!

- Post messages to the community in our forum!

Also join the Homeschooling OC Facebook group!

Donate!

Did you know that OChomeschooling.com has been online since 2001?

Would you like your business posted on a prime spot on this site? You can help support this site! Show us some love and throw a donation our way. Let us know where you would like your message/ad to be!

© 2017   Created by Heather Martinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service