OC Homeschooling

Homeschooling in Orange County, CA

What's On Your Mind? (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Incentive/Reward Systems?

My son will be going into 5th grade this coming school year. 4th Grade was our first year of homeschooling him (and his sister who was in 6…

Started by AmandaP

0 Jun 7, 2011

work permits

Does any know the easiest way for a homeschooled teen (15) to obtain a work permit?  She wants a one day a week position this summer and th…

Started by Lisa Cummings

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Lisa Cummings

Please help

Hi everyone, I just joined in. I'm a mother of 6. Two of my kids have dyslexia, one is in Middle School doing great, the other one is in 5t…

Started by Marina Perren

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by AskTracy

Curriculum/Book Exchange 9-3-10

Psst...Pass it on!" Hello Homeschool Families, You know all that curriculum that you have accumulated through the years?  The stuff that y…

Started by AskTracy

0 Aug 24, 2010

Drop-in Classes in Mission Viejo

I found a terrific site in Mission Viejo where I can offer my Celebration Education program on a full-time basis. It's really more building…

Started by Heather Martinson

2 May 17, 2010
Reply by Heather Martinson

Anyone here in HB or FV area?

I think this is the quietest network I am a part of. Just curious if anyone here is in my area?I am a mother of four (12,10,8,3) and have b…

Started by Linda B.

3 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by AskTracy

Fellow Catholic Homeschoolers?

Hi!  I was wondering if I could network with any Catholic homeschoolers in OC.  I'd love to know which curricula you're using and how you'r…

Started by Tana Jimenez

0 Mar 14, 2010

RSS

Events

How You Can Participate On This Site:

- Add your homeschool-specific events. If you post classes on the events page, please only put the date the class starts.

- Add classes you enjoy taking

- You can make a page for your support group.

- Feel free to add your family friendly photos and videos!

- Post messages to the community in our forum!

Also join the Homeschooling OC Facebook group!

Donate!

Did you know that OChomeschooling.com has been online since 2001?

Would you like your business posted on a prime spot on this site? You can help support this site! Show us some love and throw a donation our way. Let us know where you would like your message/ad to be!

© 2020   Created by Heather Martinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service