OC Homeschooling

Homeschooling in Orange County, CA

AskTracy (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PreSchool?

Hi Tracy, My three-year-old son has friends in the neighborhood who have started preschool. He desperately wants to go, but my husband and…

Started by AskTracy

0 Oct 9, 2009

When the kid just won't do the work!

Hey Tracy, As you know I'm still pretty new to this homeschool business, so at times I find myself at a loss on how to deal with frustratin…

Started by melissa Embury

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AskTracy

Speech Classes in the OC

Hi Tracy, I was wondering if you know any information or contact names/numbers for a speech class for Junior High? I was given two names of…

Started by AskTracy

0 Sep 23, 2009

General Question about Homeschool Days

Hi Tracy, Can I please ask you a general question about some of the museums’ etc “homeschool days”?... do they offer these homeschool days…

Started by AskTracy

0 Sep 2, 2009

New to home schooling and questions

Hi Tracy, My name is Marianne. S.J. gave me your email address (I hope you don't mind:-). She told me you were very helpful with home scho…

Started by AskTracy

0 Jul 13, 2009

ESL Homeschool Options for Adults

Dear Tracy: I'm new in the area, and I will soon be homeschooling my non-native and fairly recently arrived grandparents in English Litera…

Started by AskTracy

1 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Kay Alina

Classes for Foreign Languages

Hi Tracy, Have you seen any classes for foreign languages that is for ages 11-12? I know about Lango but it is only up to 9 years. My son…

Started by AskTracy

0 May 13, 2009

Speechless in Laguna

Hi Tracy, I've been homeschooling for a few years now, and I am still uncomfortable answering people's curious questions about homeschool…

Started by AskTracy

0 May 13, 2009

Pen Pals

Dear Tracy, I homeschool my ten-year-old daughter. I encourage her to write emails to her grandparents and other family members, which she…

Started by Kelly Hamilton

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by AskTracy

RSS

Events

How You Can Participate On This Site:

- Add your homeschool-specific events. If you post classes on the events page, please only put the date the class starts.

- Add classes you enjoy taking

- You can make a page for your support group.

- Feel free to add your family friendly photos and videos!

- Post messages to the community in our forum!

Also join the Homeschooling OC Facebook group!

Donate!

Did you know that OChomeschooling.com has been online since 2001?

Would you like your business posted on a prime spot on this site? You can help support this site! Show us some love and throw a donation our way. Let us know where you would like your message/ad to be!

© 2020   Created by Heather Martinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service